Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
The Detention test (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100The Detention test (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Detention test (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm

"You are now all in detention. You are probable going to sit here for the next hour. Go and study and do NOT let me catch you slacking off or trying to escape this class! Work together, because your a fool if you tackle those problems alone.", shouted the teacher who was in charge of the people in detention.

But today was a strange day. People had been thrown in detention, while having done nothing wrong. Zunga was no exception. So he was thinking, that this may be a test. He said that they were going to stay here PROBABLE. And he said Do not let me catch you. And he said, we had to work together, to tackle a certain problem.

But not which problem.

So there was a hidden meaning in his words huh. Zunga looked at how many people understood like he did.

(Sorry for the wall of text i am trying to set the mood first.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:
The Detention test (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100The Detention test (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Yuki smiled slightly as she entered DWMA. She was used to its atmosphere despite graduating several months ago. Today though, she had a errand with Death.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:57 am

I got detention for sitting on the stairs during lunch. she thought to herself and then sighed. She walked into the classroom half way though the teacher's extremely loud "lecture" although she was able to hear it from the outside. Hoping the the teacher wouldn't yell at her for being a little late and disturbing the class,she walked to a seat.
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:30 am

(I guess i will narratet)

Death waited, for Yuki to come. Because he had made a test, to test their students stealth and smarts. But he teacher he asked to stay there could only be there temporary. So he needed someone who had some free time, and already graduated. And that was Yuki..

Meanwhile.

Zunga noticed someone coming in he door. Another victim of injustice?The teacher gave her a deas glare, but did not say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Yuki kept walking until she reached the doors of Death's office. She knocked on the door before coming in and said, "Death? It's me, Yuki. You wanted me to come here for something?".
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:00 pm

She was relieved that the teacher didn't yell at her,but she still felt uneasy on the inside. Is everyone else here the same as me or did they actuallt get in trouble? she thought to herself. She sighed because she knew today would be a long day.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:16 am

Death nodded when she was done talking. " Hello Yuki. Where i asked you to come for.. was a test for a few students. A test to see how good they can work together, and if they can be stealthy.", Death ssid. "We put a few kids in detention without reason. And then hint that they should escape detention in the instruction. We have a teacher, but he has to leave in ten minutes. You wanna be the teacher", death said.

In detention.

Zunga looked at this class, did they figure it outt? Maybe.. Lets see.

Zunga started to write something on the paper.

The letter said

"This Heart Is Small. In Souls. Another, Ticket Eleven Sucks Teeth. Secret Message Hidden"

The truth was, a sentence could be discovered by putting the first letters of each word.

He then secretly gave it to
someone next to him. He did not want everyone to know, because they might ruin it. That one gave it to someone else, until the whole detention read it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Yuki shrugged and replied, "Okay then, that's alright with me. And don't worry; I know where the detention room is". Then she said goodbye and headed to the detention room.

As soon as she reached the doors of detention, she said, "Ummm it's me Yuki. I had to substitute for somebody?"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Shiika read the note when when someone passed it to her. What? This Heart Is Small. In Souls. Another, Ticket Eleven Sucks Teeth.Then she continued to read a realized that it was a secret message. This is a test? After that she saw the door creak open and saw someone come in. "Su-" she almost said substitute, but mid sentence because she knew that would get in trouble. A substitute? she was relived that there would be a substitute instead of the "grumpy grouch" who was currently watching the class.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:28 pm

The teacher just left rudely without saying a word.

The class mostly looked uninterested. Which gave a possible clue, who found the secrrt message would not look bored, but something else. Bad enough, he only saw one girl, who looked kind of relieved. So just one found out. The one who was late.

Well, he would have to ask.

"New teacher?", he raised his hands. "I dont understand something. Can i ask someone?"

He would fakely ask something, and then ask her if she got it.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Shiika looked up when someone raised their hand, but went back to her work right after. This is a pain. she thought to herself. Even if this was a test why did they have to put random kids in detention? she was getting bored since there was nothing to do, but homework.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:29 pm

"How rude," Yuki thought to herself as the teacher walked by. However she had a job to do. So when a student raised his hand and asked her a question, she replied back, "New teacher? No no I'm Yuki," she said, "And of course; this is a group activity after all".
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Yuki! Shiika looked up knowing that she knew that name from somewhere she raised her hand. "Um. Are you Yuki the death scythe?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Yuki smiled. "Yep," Yuki said to Shiika.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:09 am

Shiika heard a few people in the class gasp at Yuki's remark. Why would a death scythe be hear to watch over a group of kids? she thought,but since she didn't want to dawdle on it too she quickly forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:07 am

Zunga sweatdropped, so he had to get past a damn death scythe? This was going to he harder then he thought it would be.

He stood up, and walked to the girl who asked the question with a book. "Did you get the note?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Yuki smiled, slightly amused at their reaction. "You might think that death scythes are always busy but we do have time you know," Yuki explained.

Last edited by Yuki on Sat May 11, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put meister instead of scythe :P)
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:00 am

Shiika looked up when a boy asked her a question. "Um.Yeah. The one with the secret message right?" she asked assuming he was the one who wrote it.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:47 am

She was late, so she probable did not hear his speech. "Well.. The mean teacher had like.. a speech. And it was hinting that it was a test, Where we had to escape, at almost every sentence.", he whispered. "So, are you with me with this one?", he asked. He glanced at the death meister. Maybe he could get sone information later. "My name is Zunga by the way..", he said.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Yuki smiled in reply, "Hi Zunga, nice to meet you. And your name is?" Her question was directed to Shiika.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Zunga blushed, a death scythe said that it was nice to meet him.vEven though it probable was out of politeness. "Which weapon are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:03 pm

"Sure why not." she shrugged and then turned to Yuki and said " My name? Shiika and I'm a weapon." She was also feeling kind of nervous because there's a death scythe here watching over the class.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:19 pm

"I'm a chain scythe. And nice to meet you Shiika," Yuki answered to Zunga and Shiika. Then she turned to Shiika, "Really? Who's your partner?" Yuki asked. "Too bad Mio is busy today...she would like this," she thought to herself.

Then Yuki sighed. "So what are you guys doing anyway? Your other teacher didn't even bother to explain this to me. All I know is that Death said there was a t-" After nearly saying test, she realized no body even knew that this was a test. Their bored expressions said it all...except for Zunga and Shiika's. Usually people were anxious before a test. Then she cleared her throat and lied, "Death said I was supposed to tutor you guys. Do you need help with fighting or anything?"
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Zjnga gave a meaningful glance to Shiika. She almost exposed herself. "I am a meister..And yeah.. I kinda have no experience with weapons at all.. How can i get more skilled without training myself on every weapon in existence.", he asked.

Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:43 am

"My partner is Kotori Takaki." she said answering Yuki's question. She almost said test, I think she thought after seeing the look on Zunga's face. Tutor? That's her excuse Then she broke into a little grin "This just got kind of interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next