Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Kotori looked at her watch and realized that school was over. She sighed in relief and thought, "Phew...I can finally relax." She walked to her house and found Grandpa snoozing and snoring on the porch. For some reason, the scene made her smile. She went up and shook him to wake him up. "Gah!" Grandpa yelled in surprise as he sprang up from his sleeping position.

Kotori laughed and said, "It's just me Grandpa."

Last edited by Kotori on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:28 pm

"You know I can't get through the madness. Haru said with her anger still going.
"Oh? Is that so?" Keisuke said sarcastically.
"Why would you call me over here to help if all you were going to do was mock me?" Haru said angrily.
"Is that really what you think I'm doing? Mocking you? I would never do that to a friend. I only tell the truth in such matters as this." Keisuke answered taking a drag from his cigarette.
Haru looked shocked. She thought back through the conversation and realized that Keisuke was right. She sighed. "Your right..."
"I have yet to be wrong." Keisuke replied.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Where do you think you're going Tori?" Grandpa asked curiously.

"Homework, of course." Kotori lied. She felt a bit guilty but it was something she just had to do.

"Ah, I see. Don't forget practice!" Grandpa replied as he went back to his sleeping position.

Kotori nodded and went to her room. She got the journal and flipped through it hurriedly. She smiled, "The more I know about Risa, the better." She went on her computer and typed, Risa.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 am

According to the internet search not much was really to be found. The only thing that seemed really important was a family tree, which yielded little information on Risa.
-
Keisuke and Haru kept talking. The conversation mostly was about how to find Asura and where a better place to lock up the last of him would be.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 am

Kotori closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "This is going to be harder than I thought," she muttered. She flopped on her bed for a little ponder session. "The journal doesn't have that much information on Risa and Google is no help," she thought.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am

(Sorry for the MEGA LATE post. I got a new computer and it took me forever to find the site on it.)

"Are you sure that death would even put it there? That's in plain sight. Someone would have noticed it by now. Keisuke said doubting Haru.
"Well it's the best spot I would think of. The best place to put something is in plain sight, so you don't notice it even when it's right in front of you." Haru said.
"I suppose that's right. But if it were that lose to the students then it would have taken affect by this point... Unless..." Keisuke started to wonder.
"Unless what..?" Haru asked confused. She never entirely got Keisuke's thought process, it made sense, it was just impossible to understand.
"Spatial magic..." Keisuke started. "It's been right in front of us the whole time... I be even death doesn't remember where it is now..." Keisuke finished. He lit a cigarette and took a long drag from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2