Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Kotori waited in her class, expecting an announcement from Death. Today, everybody will have to attend an assembly to talk about the students' sanity. It was partially her fault but she liked to think it was all Jun's fault. Out of everyone in her class, she was the only one who knew why the assembly was made. The whole thing was still so much for her brain to handle. Who knew that their nurse could be a witch and that Risa had escaped and could possess anybody? She sighed. She hadn't told anybody about yesterday, not even Shiika or grandpa. She didn't want to risk her own death or anybody for that matter.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 pm

The loud speakers crackled for a few seconds. "Attention students. Lord Death here. We are having an emergency assembly. I assume you all know where the auditorium is, but if you don't just follow one of your friends to there. That is all." The loud speakers crackled again then stopped.

In the auditorium Keisuke, Jun, and Spirit were all sitting on chairs on the stage to the left of the podium. Lord death was to the right of the podium. Keisuke took one last long drag of his third cigarette of the day, then stomped it out.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Kotori sighed again. She stood up but instead of walking with her friends, she walked alone. She wanted to have some alone time to think before the assembly. "I wonder how it'll take," somebody nearby said to her friends. "I bet it's going to take forever," a guy joked as they passed by Kotori. She rolled her eyes. Usually, she appreciated attempted humor but now was not the time. Suddenly she realized that the room had changed. She looked up and found out it was only the auditorium. It was quite big and took her awhile to find the adults.

"So this was the auditorium," Kotori thought as she entered in. Well actually, she saw it before but now as busy as it was now. It was total chaos and everybody was arguing where to sit. She swore that she heard five "I'm sitting there!" at once.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:51 am

Lord Death reaper chops the podium in half an everybody seems to settle down, taking a seat without any fight.
"Your probably wondering why I've called this assembly. Well it's quite simple actually. These three faculty and one of your piers, has brought something to my attention. Madness, as you all should already know, is something that only one Kishin has ever managed to produce. Asura is that Kishin. With the release of Risa, we have reason to believe that she is trying to find the last remaining piece of Asura. I will not say what it is or where it is.
I will say that because of this, if Risa has found the last piece of Asura, then any student that feels any symptoms of madness, don't hesitate to see nurse Jun."
Lord death explained. Keisuke stood up.
"Students. It should be noted that Risa will most likely take the form of one of the female students. So to be sure, ever female student will have a physical preformed by nurse Jun. Any female student who does not go, will be assumed to be Risa and locked away until the student is longer being controlled by Risa." Keisuke added.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Kotori groaned. "Seriously? You just had to make Jun test the other students?! That's like instant suicide!!!" Kotori thought in rage. Then she calmed herself down and reminded herself that she was the only one that knew Jun was a witch. "Whew! It's just girls. Geez, my parents were
worried for nothing!" the joking guy from earlier whispered to the girl from earlier. 

The girl wailed, "You guys are lucky! OMG, what will my mom say?!?!" Kotori felt like wailing herself. "I don't want to take the test because of yesterday but if I don't then I'll be suspected." Kotori thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Keisuke continued. "Attention! All witches can take the form of either a male or a female, despite their own gender. The males will also have a physical. At the moment the default physical doctor for the males will be Professor Franken Stein.
The same rules apply to the males as well as the females: Anyone who does not show up for their physical will be assumed to either be working with Risa, or is Risa. You may have your own doctor here in Death City give you your physical, but you must tell Lord death before you leave school today. And as a confirmation you must also have a doctors note."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm

After Keisuke's announcement, the guy silently cussed. "Great, what if he dissects me?" the boy grumbled. Kotori sighed again but not because of the guy's dirty mouth. "If I take this test, Jun will kill me for sure.....oh what should I do?!" Kotori groaned. Then she brightened up. "Wait! I have a doctor! Yes! I'll have her do it instead!" Kotori cheered to herself, "I just have to remember to see Death later."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Professor Stein walked onto the stage and handed Keisuke a note card before walking off the stage again and leaving the auditorium.
"It appears the Stein will not be here for the rest of this week and next. All male physical's will be given by another person. Stein also seems to have written that all females should have their exams here at the school. I'm sorry but the part about the doctors will be removed. All student's will have their exams here at the school, no excuses. I apologize for this."
Keisuke was somewhat afraid of Stein. Though it didn't show, it was the only reason why Keisuke would go along with Stein.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Kotori stared at Keisuke in shock. "What?!?! That stupid doctor!" Kotori thought in rage. The guy next to her was still mad but was slightly better after hearing Dr. Stein was gone. "Risa better be captured soon." He grumbled.

Feeling equally as bad, she replied, "I hope so. Risa should just stop being a chicken and accept her fate like a normal person." The guy nodded and they sat there, with a depressive aura around them. Kotori sighed for what seemed the 100th time today. "I can't tell Grandpa any of this. If I tell him that his granddaughter could be killed, he would have a heart attack." she thought.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 pm

"That will be all students. You may head back to your classes now." Lord death said looking at the students. Keisuke went back to his class room. Jun went back to the nurses office and Spirit stayed in the Auditorium with Lord Death.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm

(Yes, I'm going to try color XD)

Everybody got up and returned to their classes. However, Kotori stayed behind. She wanted to ask Death a few questions. "Um excuse me, Death?" Kotori stammered. Without waiting for his reply, she quickly asked, "When is the test being held?"

Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"It will be held tomorrow. Why do you ask Kotori?" Death replied.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"So I can prepare for my funeral," Kotori thought to herself. But instead she lied, "I just wanted to know so I can tell my grandpa about it."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 pm

"Oh, alright then Kotori. Carry on." Death said.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Kotori nodded and went home, waiting for the next day.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 am

--- (The lines mean a time skip, in this case it'll mean the next day)

After about 5 minutes of the next day has begun, most students clearly weren't happy about the physical. The speakers crackled for a second before Lord Death's voice came over it.
"Attention students. All female students please report to the nurses office for their physical. All males please head to the crescent moon classroom."
The speakers crackled again then cut out.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Kotori got up to follow the girls to the nurse. As they all formed a line, Kotori was pleased to find herself at the middle. Kotori sighed. She wondered if Jun knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Jun sighed. She had better things to do than give physicals today. Until yesterday finding the last piece of Asura wasn't anything important to her.
--
After about an hour Kotori was up next.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Kotori walked in and said, "I hope you know what you're doing, Jun. Kotori looked at the door and thought to herself, "If I scream, the girls behind me will hear.." But her hopes couldn't be so high, considering that Jun was a witch.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:30 am

"If you think I'm going to kill you, your half right. I want to save the pleasure for later. We both know you have nothing to do with Risa, and sense I can keep an eye on you with my mouse I don't see any reason to give you an actual physical. Just wait a few minutes then walk out." Jun smirked, she had everything planned out in her head.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:43 am

"Your.....mouse?" Kotori asked."I wonder where that is right now" she thought in her head. Then she nodded to agree with Jun and waited.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 pm

"Yes, a mouse. I'd explain it but I don't see the point in it at the moment. Perhaps another time? Say, around your death?" Jun smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Kotori smiled and laughed. "Fine by me," she said as she exited out.

"Kotori! How is it?" some random girl asked. Kotori just shrugged and wished her good luck. As she was walking back to her class, she was wondering if there was any way to prevent her death. "I should ask Keisuke later I guess..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Keisuke was really doing nothing but reading the soul menace notes for probably the 10th time.
--
Before too long the school day was over along with all of the physicals.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Kotori headed towards Keisuke's classroom. "How should I word this.....I can't say some crazy lady is after me...I'll look insane." Before she knew it, she was at the door. She coughed and said, "Umm...can I ask a question...about witches?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next