Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Dark Calling's first concert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Male Posts : 58
Birthday : 1991-02-28

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
Dark Calling's first concert Left_bar_bleue0/100Dark Calling's first concert Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Dark Calling's first concert Empty
PostSubject: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Damon sighed as he put up his fifteenth poster of the day. On the poster it was the band symbol and the date of the concert that he and his band decided to make. The heat of the day is causing his progress to be slow. He started laughing to himself because he noticed that Ax was the one who colored it and it looked like it was in crayon. Then he realized that this was his first concert and his nerves were starting to get to him, but he was sure that once he got up on stage with his guitar in his hands, he'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://writehighway.forumotion.com
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Male Posts : 23
Birthday : 1995-05-12

Character sheet
Partner: Saiyuki
Souls:
Dark Calling's first concert Left_bar_bleue0/100Dark Calling's first concert Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:05 pm

A good day always started with a good breakfast and a fun walk with his husky. He had bacon and eggs as breakfast made by his lovely grandmother and great cook. Hideo walked his dog out around the city everyday since he lived with his grandmother. Seiza, his dog was a husky with two different hued eyes. One was light green and the other husky blue. The reason why he adopted her were those special eyes of hers. He fell in love with them the second he looked at the dog's eyes. Today Hideo was walking Seiza around the block. He took notice of a male putting up posters. The redhead walked by and took a quick look while the boy was still hanging it up. "I see you're in a band as well?" Hideo said in a frienly but calm voice. Seiza was already sniffing the male. "The name's Hideo Bushiru, i'm the singer and songwriter of Writers Without Words. I know the name sucks of my band but we are trying to come up with a new one." Hideo was a polite fellow so he introduced himself with manners. The last sentence came out with a pleasant little laugh." I've never heard of your band before. Is this your first time having a concert or am i mistaken?" said the Bushiru with a grin upon his face. It wasn't a mean grin, it was more of a playful one.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Damon finished with the poster and turned to Hideo. "Nice to meet you, I'm Damon Cole, the lead vocals, guitar, and song writer for The Dark Calling. And yeah, this is our first concert." He said as he looked down at the husky sniffing him. "We've usually been playing in the underground. So not many people know of us, we decided to start going bigger." He explained. "What's your dog's name?" He asked finally curious about the animal.
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:19 am

Hideo listened carefully to the information that was given to him. "Oh, her name is Seiza. She's a god dog so no need to worry about getting hurt by her." Hideo said with a chuckle after he spoke. "I would like to see you play. Where is the concert exactly?" A bit of curiosity could be senced in his voice. He really wanted to know how others looked on stage, because his band didn't have any concerts lately. "It might be weird or creepy but i'm really interested in seeing your band. I'm looking forward to it!" Hideo had a skill to lie like it was the truth but this time he didn't. He was really honest about him being interested in the band of the brown haired male. The Bushiru always found it interesting to go to a concerts. The genre didn't matter to him at all, but the atmosphere did. If it was a fun time with music involved, it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:02 am

Damon chuckled as he scratched the dog behind the ears. "The concert will be held outside of the academy." He said calmly. "And it's not weird or creepy at all, we could always use more people listening to our music. Without ears, music is wasted." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 am

Hideo followed the boy's hand reach Seiza to pet her. Hideo closed his eyes and smiled to see Seiza so happy while being petted. "That's true." The redhead agreed to the words Damon had spoken. "It would be a waste indeed." He added to his agreement. "So you better keep some free space for me at the concert. I'll be cheering for you!" He laughed when he finished speaking. Seiza walked around after she got petted by Damon. She wasn't on a leash so she walked around freely. Of course Hideo followed her in the corner of his eyes. "Wait, did you say 'Academy'? You mean the DWMA or some other academy?" He was curious about it since he also went to the DWMA and it would be pretty nice if they were going to play there.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Damon laughed. "Do you know of any other Academy in Death City?" He asked with a smile. "I wanted to put on a concert near DWMA so that the teachers can hear us, and Death doesn't have to go that far to come and listen to his students play." He said calmly before walking down the street a little bit and putting up another poster. "Besides, Some of those students need to lighten up, myself included. A while of killing takes it's toll, expecially if you're one of the ones who have taken human lives..." He said casually as he made sure the poster was straight.
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Hideo felt embarressed when he thought about the DWMA really being the only academy in Death City. He sratched his head with some embarrasment going on in his expression. When Damon began talking about why they would play there. Hideo thougt about what he said and remembered a painful time. He looked down to the ground with a disturbed feeling. "So do i..."Hideo whispered very silent. Then his head popped back up and showed one of his famous fake smiles. "That's the past!" His smile was hiding his real feeling of pain stinging. "So, you glad you got the oppertunity to play on stage?"

Hideo lost Seiza when he was looking down. He turned around and saw Seiza sniffing a kid and his mother. Hideo could see that the little child was afraid of the big dog so he ran to the other side of the street while calling her name. "Oi! Seiza! Seiza!! Come back here!" Hideo shoited at hos dog trying to get her attention. When he got to Seiza and the two persons, he apologized for his dog and took her back to the side where Damon was standing. "Sorry about that! I forgot that Seiza wasn't on a leash." Hideo scratched his neck while talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Calling's first concert   Dark Calling's first concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Calling's first concert
Page 1 of 1